Thursday 12 February 2015

Good intentions

I will have to admit, I started out strong but I have not followed through with promoting Displate daily as I intended. I must up my game it sales are to follow. Here are some new additions to my galley.


This design is for those loving Mums who support their rebellious children. A sewing machine crafting a Anarchy banner. This was inspired by a friends mum who knitted him a slayer jersey when we were kids. The sewing machine is drawn in reto yellow and clay colours




    The 5 eyes are watching you. The 5 eyes is a shady spying agreement between USA, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Australia. Spy agencies and spy bases in these countries co-operate with each other, share information and spy, spy spy (I actually have no idea what they do, and that is the point of this design). This image features the face of a 5 shady men, their faces frame the flags of the above mentioned countries.




      Tank Parachute. A design inspired by freedom of individuality. A series of tanks dropping from the sky attached to parachutes. The tanks a all military drab greens as are the parachutes. However the tank at front, center has got a pink, spotted parachute.




        A design for those who are slaves to their televisions. If you are ready to live your life to the fullest it may be time to cut the cord. This retro style black and white T.V. has been drawn with its power cord cut and the word FREEDOM written across the screen. This could also be viewed as a political statement about freedom of information and the reliability (or lack there of) of modern news media.



        1 comment:

        1. Hi!
          I'm trying Displate too, I started like a year ago, but have not promote my work either. I'm starting to do it and I already saw some difference in the sales. Keep working hard, good luck!
          This is my profile, hope you like it! https://displate.com/claudiabuffi?art=2158845ae074dab821f

          ReplyDelete